Thursday, February 09, 2006

"I Sing the Body Electric"

"The hills are alive...!"

Oh, God.

"...with he Sound of Muusssiiiic!"

Please stop.

"The songs that we siiiinnnnng..."

He's not going to stop, is he?

"For a thou...mill..lots of yeeeearrrrs!"

You need to stop now.

"The hills are aliiiiiivvvve...."

No, you really really need to stop now.

"With the sou-ou-ound of mooooosiiiiiicccc!"

OK. I'm leaving.

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers and kittens..."

I'm walking out that door.

"Bright yellow panties and warm woolly mittens..."

I won't come back.

"Bright yellow packages tied up with string..."

You'll regret this. I'm gone. I'm never coming back. You'll miss me. I'm taking the car. There will be consequences!

"These are a few of my favorite things!"

Good bye. I'm closing the door. Good bye.

"Thank God."

# # #

1 comment:

Westland TV Repairs said...

Hello mate, great blog

Webring