Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Boy Who Could Fly

Not a story...a note from me:

I've been working on this comic book script. I'd written about 50 pages of this novel about a kid who grows psychic wings and can fly, when I ran into my usual problem with plotting (thus the genesis of One Minute Stories, where the story is over before I need to think of more plot points...but I digress). So I got the idea that maybe what I have is comic book characters -- where instead of an intricately plotted novel I can create intricately plotted episodes around characters. Oh, and I can't draw for @#$#.

So anyway, it's really late, so I thought I'd share the comic book script as it stands so far... it's on my other blog, the appropriately named My Chronic Impending Disaster.

Click here to read Part One ...

Then click here to read Part Two...

If you do read this thing, your comments or suggestions would be most welcome...thanks, y'all! G'night!

No comments:

Webring