Thursday, March 02, 2006

What's *Your* Story?

Hi, it's me, Chronic. The Author. Just thought I'd check in. How do you like the site so far? Good? Great.

From what I can tell, about 100 or so people have visited, and most have left quickly. That's good. That's the idea.

And they haven't come back. That's not so much the idea.

If you happen to drop by today, or perhaps tomorrow, or even another day, drop me a line. And if you're so willing, answer the following questions:

1) How do you like the stories? Delightful? Odd? Boring? Really boring? Make you want to throw myself through a plate glass window?

2) What's your favorite? Why?

3) What's your least favorite? Why?

4) Are you interested in writing a story for One Minute Stories? Would be happy to share the spotlight (more of a candlelight, or a matchlight, really, but you get the idea).

Thank you for your support.

PS -- My take is twofold, by the way: 1) some of the stories are pretty cool, some are kind of boring, and I've been in a kind of thematic rut that parallels a real-world rut. OK for me -- it's therapeutic. 2) People aren't looking for a daily dose of rip-roarin' really really short story action. They're looking for amusement. The blog needs more amusement.

No comments:

Webring