Tuesday, January 24, 2006

About "One-Minute Stories"

One Minute Stories are fast and focused pieces of fiction.

They are weird, funny, sometimes disturbing little tales.

And you can read them in a minute or so.

One Minute Stories began as a stress relief exercise. I'd be at work with 15 minutes or so before a meeting. No time to start a new project. So I'd post to my blog, My Chronic Impending Disaster. And I'd write these strange little stories that distinctly represented, in a highly obscure way, my mood, or something on my mind...or nothing whatsoever.

I'll try and update every other day...either with new stories, or stories moved from the other blog... and... and...

...and if you like One Minute Stories, try it yourself ... email me your One Minute Story to kkadet@gmail.com and if I like it, I'll post it here... no pay involved ... just for the sheer thrill of joining in the fun.

No comments:

Webring